Some quick ideas for yogurt:
|My favorite yogurt! :) Yummy! So many possibilities.|
|Top with your favorite granola. I like to place fruit in a bowl, top with|
yogurt, then granola on top.
- Plain yogurt with a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of granola
- Summer oatmeal: Basically, combine equal parts oatmeal, yogurt, milk. Let set in refrigerator overnight. Serve cold. Top with fruit.
- Try with a dollop of Nutella
- Try crushed up cookies, graham crackers
- Add lime curd
- Add chocolate chips or crushed candy
- Use banana and vanilla wafers for a banana pudding type experience.
- Stir in fruit pie filling
- Add unsweetened apple sauce (another favorite of mine)
- Add a chopped up apple.
- Stir in apple butter
I'm looking forward to your comments. What do you add to your yogurt?